IN THE SUN
IN THE SUN
SOVEREIGN - /ˈsäv(ə)rən/ - Possessing supreme or ultimate power. Acting or done independently and without outside interference. Of the most exalted kind. Supreme; unmitigated; absolute; free; autonomous; independent.
FREE - AUTONOMOUS - INDEPENDENT
To be SOVEREIGN, means you are free, independent, and autonomous in your thoughts and actions. To be FREE there must be a complete absence of external rule and the absolute right to make decisions as you see fit. To establish INDEPENDENCE one must separate oneself to the degree that others can no longer significant'y interfere with your rights, your business, or your life's goals and dreams. Being AUTONOMOUS means self-governing yourself in all life activities while avoiding strict levels of regulation.
Being Sovereign implies both an absence of external control over you, while implying your supremacy within a particular domain and sphere. A domain where you're not subject to the rule or control of another. In this case the control of the electric utility company.
Solar power brings freedom, independence, and autonomy from the price increases and regulations of the powerful electric utility companies.
Our solar electric systems use the most reliable, proven, and up-to-date solar technology in the market. Each product we utilize in your solar system has all the following traits:
Each system is customized to fit your property, your energy usage, and your personal aesthetic preferences.
1) Provide us with your address and a copy of your most recent electric bill. This will help us to properly size your system.
2) We schedule a visit from our site surveyor you will analysis your property and your existing electrical system.
3) We then schedule a face-to-face meeting to presented you a customized, free, and straight-forward proposal. You will learn the actual payback period, your internal rate of return, and the net-present value of the system. We will also offer various financing options, if a cash purchase is not possible.
4) A signed contract so we can begin engineering, permitting, and ordering your equipment.
5) The scheduling and arrival of our in-house installation crew. Depending on size and complexity, your installation could take as little as 2 days to 5 business days at most.
6) The final inspection by the county and utility, system turn-on, and a personalized system walk-through! Then watch and see yourmeter spin backwards!